|HBCU Faculty Development Network Goals and Objectives
Goal 1: To enhance the teaching and learning process based on the collective experience of HBCUs.
Goal 2: To provide leadership and coordination in collaborative efforts among HBCUs.
- To provide an avenue for sharing innovative instructional methods
- To provide support in securing resources and information
- To promote collaboration among faculty
- To stimulate research, publication and scholarly activities
- To promote the connection between classroom and community service
- To promote utilization of technology
- To enhance communication among diverse peoples in a global society